Chiriya Nankai | சிறியாநங்கை | Kariyat | Nelavemaa | Kirayat | Milk Wort Powder – 50 Gram
Botanical Name : Andrographis Paniculata
English Name : Kariyat
Tamil Name : சிறியாநங்கை / Siriyanangai
Hindi Name : कीरायत / Kirayat
Malayalam Name : കിരിയത്ത് / Kiriyathth
Telugu Name : నేలవేము / Nelavemaa
About Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ):-
Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ) is a herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, native to India and Sri Lanka. It is an erect annual herb extremely bitter in taste in each and every part of the plant body . It grows erect to a height of 30-110 cm in moist shady places with glabrous leaves and white flowers having rose-purple spots on the petals. Flowers are small, solitary in panicles. Fruit is approximately 2 cm long. Seeds are numerous, yellow-brown in colour. The flowers of Siriyanangai looks like a snake cobra. This medicinal plant is used for snake bites in some villages.
Internal Benefits of Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ):-
- It is used for fever and liver disorders
- It has a beneficial effect in reducing diarrhea.
- It is used in the treatment of Jaundice.
- It is used in case of diseases like flu, sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, and bronchitis.
- Used as one of the best remedies for Malaria.
- It acts to dispel heat and remove toxins.
- Kariyat is a blood purifier, so used to cure torbid liver, jaundice, dermatological diseases.
- It is used in viral hepatitis, children’s bowel complaints, gastric acidity, liver congestion, flatulence.
- Tincture of roots is tonic, stimulant & aperient.
External Benefits of Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ):-
Siriyanangai is also used for snake bites
How to Consume Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ) :-
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner. to treats Excessive Urination, Take 1-2 gm of this powder with cow’s milk twice a day.
How to Apply Siriyanangai ( Kariyat ) Externally:-
Apply the paste on affected area
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.